April 24, 2009

arab

im in the middle of watching top 10 maak silvana,featuring 10 most hits songs from arab region.yes.no 1 nancy.darine with kell ossa is no 2.my nuha loves her song,aiwa aiwa.i do miss arab region so much.i just dont understand why the feeling is so intactly existed (shilme,did u feel the same thing?)ok.arabs are bit rough in nature and a lil bit rude.but,when u know them,be a friend with them,masyaallah,u will never forget them.

i missed the smile of dr aiman mahmud,my o&G who monitored both my previous pregnancy and delivered my nusaibah.the warm,friendly and motherly figure who treated her patients with commitment and care.i remembered the kindness of our x-landlord,baba.he just too kind.altho ppl said arabs landlord mostly care for money,alhamdulillah he isnt.baba often came by to play with nuha and then nusaibah and had a chat with my husband.his wife,mama cant make it because of health probs.so we just sent regards to her.and when my husband last saw him last year,he gave baba a picture four of us,he cried.he said he missed both of my kids so much!
then,my mom's friend,randa moneim.she is sort of my kakak angkat.very caring and during my confinement she came to visit me and my nusaibah.she was there when i cried after my family went back to malaysia,leaving us in the desert somewhere in northern africa!

and now,both my daughters have inclinations towards arab.they will stop,smile and wave to any arabs and anyone who looks alike.maybe they miss egypt too!and my husband said if they choose arab as their husband,he accept it but no russian!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Nurul, I feel the same all the time...and u know what Tisha also the same...she still can 'greet' and 'talk' to the Arabs around here...and some of them who could understand her, would stop for a chat, while me & adam dok wondering kat tepi!
    And kat sini I dah jumpa a big Masged (Tisha still pronounce that way) and they have Islamic school , butchery & restaurant...and kat sana boleh belajaq Quran jugak on weekend! Lega I rasa...at least she wont missed out belajar mengaji. Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete