April 06, 2009

solat



in malaysia,this is a rare condition.but,in the other part of country it is normal.ive experienced this wonderful condition.i went to book festival in Cairo and it was held during the winter time somewhere end of Jan.i was pregnant with nusaibah.since it was winter,the day was short and the solat time was really packed and tight.and at the same time the musolla was quite far (for me) and the only choice is went to the toilet,took a wudhu and solat at the garden just besides me.it was so nice to know that the action is acceptable there.i am afraid what will the reaction from malaysian?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think its convenient enough to just pray anywhere that youre comfortable with.'Mcm yg kita tengok kat Egypt lakan sembayhang tu bukan 'chores', yg kena cari surau or proper place etc. Kat mana convenient wuduk & pray as u wish as part of life.

    I just tak agree with a few Egyptian yg I nampak, esp women,they pray whichever they feel convenient but,baju x 'proper', rambut nampak, kaki nampak. My Egyptian maid prays with her short sleeves body fitting T Shirt with tight pants. Camna tu Nurul. I ni ilmu sejengkal I tegur dia cakap no problem Madam, Allah Kareem.

    Oh ya, I nak tanya, one question, Adam kat ofis tengah wuduk and he always carry slipper with him and his Egyptian colleague was like, tak payah slipper semua, kaki tu just ambik air tepek2 je kat atas socks dah ok dah. Boleh ker camtu? I yang tahu wuduk tu rukunnya mencuci anggota badan, so for me tak valid lah. Camna tu Nurul? Can u clarify sikit kat I. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shilme...i havent discuss it wif my husband..let u know later ya

    ReplyDelete