April 13, 2009

celine dion

ah ha..my hormon imbalances makes my emotion rollercoasting.
last saturday i watched oprah.my goodness.there was a song "because You Love
me" sang by celine dion and one 16-years old Filipino girls.i admit..im a fan of her.celine has a mignificent voice.sort of merdu and gemersik..(i think in english velvety voice)..and the duet was so dynamics.it just made me feel soo vunerable and suddenly i missed my mom who is now in Mecca performing umrah.i was home-alone.my husband got biz function with dato' itu and dato' ini.and my sister,hasni went outing brought two of my girls so that i can spend some time studying for my paper.yeah..n i read all the notes on screen.my husband forget to buy the already finish a4 paper.wargh..im a bit distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment