March 16, 2009

from the bloating me

id been thru a really bad morning sickness for almost three weeks.
mind u,its really bad and the worst ive ever had.i cant eat or else i threw up and then made me sort of masuk angin and meloya and again threw up.the cycle goes round.as a result,i became very very weak.my blood pressure was too low so as my blood sugar.i went to clinic and given vitamins jabs for every week until i passed my first trimester which will ended around april.altho the level of morning sickness bad xperience are decreasing,i always dua my pregnancy will be smooth sailing!my works really affected.i couldnt even finish my articles.an assignment and a paper to be presented on the confrence this coming may.maybe ill write an email asking for extension.

then,my daughter nuha is totally diapers-free for almost a month.we felt a bit relieved (save a lot!) and proud!she just 3 years old.we really proud of her.and imn trying to wean my nusaibah from breastfeeding.i think 21 months which is 3 months shy from what Allah said in Quran is worth it.my body cant stand the pressure to breastfeed her and at the same time providing the foetus in my utero.

whats more to babble?maybe ill write later.see ya

1 comment:

  1. Salam Nurul,
    Hope you'll get thru this soon. I'm still battling with potty training! I guess we moved around to much at one point she just refuse to do it. I'm starting it again now..wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete