June 30, 2009

biar sejuk ibu mengandung

yesterday,my colleagues including two yummy preggy mummy (me & siti rohani) blabbing about baby.she is expecting a boy and me a girl.talking about having yet another baby girl,i can hide my happiness.for me,the gender is second thing.the most important is the baby is healthy and perfect.

okay,this entry will see how im diarrhoering all the fed-upness with certain type of people.when my bumps started to show,some 'mulut tak beradap' complaining about my pregs with my hub n me still financially unstable.i really HATE those mouths!given that they are somehow older and as a very 'obedient' younger woman i have to leave their comments without answer.ikutkan hati,"ko tu anak sikit tak kaya2 pon.anak pon x menjadi gak!"kang tersumpah jadi tenggang plak me ni.

okay.i told my dissatisfaction to my hub.yola.for me it is my business!weve never hidup merempat dan meminta kat orang and giving excuses for unfortunate (yola tu) life.we work very hard yet we achieved some sort of equibrilium in our life stage.i chose a non-confirmed position because i want to pursue my wish.UPM offered me something that gave me chances to study,being paid,gain experience in teaching & research which are all the main factors to be a good academician.why shud i rejected it?and i got my extra earn which make me feel contented.
so,at my side , no probs at all.even if we have a new edition!

and my hub's biz is getting flourishing.and again we can afford our life.so why must other being too busybody tak bertempat & menyakitkan hati?kan betul tiap anak ada rezkinya...(tinggal mak bapak la kene usaha..kalo malas..dok mengulit bini je..yg bini pon malas..da la blaja malas kije malas..apa cita???kalo ada duit blanja x pandai manage duit...itu salah korang la)

ps:ok..saya hangin satu badan gak ni!

4 comments:

  1. sabar ija.. sabar.. heheh;)

    setiap anak ada rezekinya masing. tu janji Allah, tinggal lagi kita yg nak usaha @ tidak...

    mulut manusia susah nak di kontrol.. kdg2 bercakap spt dia itu Tuhan.. Na'uzubillah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabo Nurul sabo..like the opposite, but still, mulut org memang x boleh kite nak tutup. beranak salah tak beranak pun salah..dulu i choose to beranak later so..ramai la yg bising itu ini, now dah ada sorang bila no 2..when I said I'm comfortable with 1, no no tak boleh cam tu! can u beleive that? well it'll never stop! actually they never really know our story kan...why and whatsoever...they just wanna talk. Tu la sometimes i rasa, kawan dgn mat salleh senang they never wanna know or bother to know..your 'personal' stories..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i pulak..ter'diarrhoea-ing' ... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adie: itula..sort of vr2 frustrated.sdgkan Allah yg berikan rezki bukannya mereka.

    shilme:yes...agree...we can choose frens but never relatives...(i think u fhm wht i mean!)wink*wink

    ReplyDelete