July 06, 2009

illness

my kids just arrived from K.Trengganu last midnite.They followed my parents there.
Nuha's eczema became worsen and infected.eventho,b4 she left,it getting better.maybe she needs extra care and now my husband & I started the intensive nursing care.we bathed her with special soap for skin probs,Clay soap,anti histamine syrups,Dexchloropheramine,topical antibiotic cream,Fucidin..and we put a piece of tissue so that she wont scratching on it.

i felt so worry for her.and for myself,the migrain attacked again....nauzubillah..it was sooooooo badd and unbearable...i cant open my eyes or the sharp pain will attack..and my eyes became watery and i just cant stand straight..i dont take any meds for that..and only air zam zam and madu helped me to relieve.

and today,i have to go to Bhg Pendidikan Khas,to obtained yet another permission before entering the skools and at the same time ive already approached 1 skool for my research.and,im still completing my paper for SNE conference and data analysis for research on sense-of-humour among teachers.

oo allah grant me strength

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon Nurul...I know u cant take any meds since u r preggy. Air zam zam is good enuf i guess...and u cud try some limau nipis-halved... gosok2 kat kepala before u mandi... my mom's petua hope it'll help.

    ReplyDelete