July 12, 2009

wife

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
Winston Churchill quotes (British Orator, Author and Prime Minister during World War II. 1874-1965)

if my husband says this,the world would be mine.humbling himself to devote his love to me...masyaallah..although my husband rarely uttered those sweetie sticky words,but deep inside i know how much he loves me.thank Allah for granting me such a wonderful husband..(somebody compliment him said he looks like Sheikh Muszaphar!ahaks!)..it is not the face that counted..holistic evaluation is important (again,my cacophony world of academic writing domineering my lovely dovey part.sort of bipersonal eh?)..again..i love you all by my heart!if abang read this,please dont blush-blush eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment