July 06, 2009

Thanks Shilme


before,thanks 4 ur concern..the migrain is off but still with 5% of headache that can be 'tahan'.my dearest friend , Shilme Adam who lives in a far far away land ,in Dublin ,awarded me with this special recognization...ooo my i really appreciated it.

1) Copy badge "2009 Cute's Blogger Award" & paste on your blog
2) Link the person who give you the award
3) Write 10 facts/hobbies or anything you like to tell us about yourself


ABOUT ME : NURUL MAZLAN aka NURUL NAJIB

1.i am happily married to my husband,Najib Saad who decided to jump into biz field after years of studying in Al-Azhar Univ in Syariah Islamiah..(sometimes,i just wondering why..)

2.since my birth,i easily fall sick.i guess my low immunity system is the culprit.and now,my Nuha follows me.

3.i hate exams

4.i love indulging myself with research & tonnes of reading material.

5.eventually,i feel comfort wif my tudung labuh,which I sewn by myself almost 9 years ago..(still in good condition)..i tried wearing any other tudung..since it is bit time consuming,i abandoned it easily.

6.like shilme,i miss Egypt (particularly Cairo) and i miss Dr Aiman from AzZahra Musytasyfa AlTibb in Haiyu Sabiek,Madinat Nasr (Hosp Azzahra in Seks.7 NasrCity) who monitoring both my pregnancy & delivered my Nusaibah.

7.i love gardening and flowers.

8.i struggling hard to establish my finance so that it would be benefited my children's education in future.

9.Most of my domestics,beauty prods are from HPA which are organics and halal.I tried to minimize the dependency towards chemical-based and uncertain status prods.i want my family grown up with the halalan toyyiban foods & environment.

10.im a very self-regulated person with high ambitions although lacking of energy and health plaguing me , aiming to submit my dissertation end of this year!inshaallah!aja aja fighting!

i write this 10 points with on-and-off headache.it sort of makes me less motivated to do my job.oo allah...ease my pain...

3 comments:

  1. Way to go...u accept my award walaupun migraine ;-). Thanks. I think we are the weird ones..sbb ramai yang tak tahan dgn Cairo...and we miss Cairo dearly! hehehe. And the asir asap esp now in the summertime....
    Nurul, bila migraine, cahya & noise irritate u tak? Mine like that, so I hv to berkurung in dark room usually.. and I hate that, I pray, yours'll go away soon...amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...esp light..cant open my eyes..nauzubillah the sharp pain will attack..

    well shilme, one of my acquitance (hope i spell it rite),study meds in Cairo U also felt the same like us.i thot v r d only weirdo ppl who lurve n miss the incessantly noisy cairo n some annoyances Cairene asking for baksis!!

    ReplyDelete