January 08, 2009

Tag by Wanie_CM

1. Do u think u are HOT?
Yes!

2. Upload a fav pic of you


3. Why do u like that picture?
With my dearest husband

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
1.1.09

5. The last song u listen too?
albi nadak by Fares


6. What are u doing right now besides doing this?
completing my conference paper

7. What name do u prefer besides yours?
najhan for male n nafisa for female

8. People to tag
1.azurasid
2.fasihah
3.shilme
4.kak lin
5.can i tag dr.?

9. who is no.1
my dear fren in Hillcrest

10. no.3 is having relationship with?
of course her husband,Adam

11. say something about no. 5
my thesis supervisor

12. how about no.4?
a sister from UKM

13. who is no.2
my bestest friend!

1 comment:

  1. sorry i baru dpt masuk ur blog, nanti settle you tagged ni...;).

    ReplyDelete