February 13, 2009

merempit ke ofis

today,i arrived at UPM 6.58am.
(pekerja contoh).i walked out from
my aunt's house at tmn greenwood around 6.30am.hehhe
im among the earliest people menapak
di UPM with this one prof.he just said
"so early?".and me ;"timing cpt" sambil
tersenyum udang.

and i admitted im a bit merempit.the reason:
(however this shudnt be used as a reason anyway!)

1.im a firm believer of quality of time.
instead of wasting my time in a traffic,i shud use
it with my family,complete my research,reading and
anything that could benefit me more.

2.when i drive around 90kmph,ill become lethargic and ralit nk tidoq.
and the only way to make me alert and focus is high speed.
thus,i support the statement:speed doesnt necessarily kills.stupidity yes!

3.im a person who justified the ends.(hahahha)reaching the focal point is my target and im doing it in my lifetime (of course with a right means.).if im in the middle of time-span,im trying my best to regulate myself.i might say im a very self-regulated person and somehow it does translated into my character and fortunately my driving skills.if im stuck in traffic,im not a kind of lady driver who will wait until it isall safe and clear.ill try my best braving the crazy KL traffic.

orait.i think 3 reasons are more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment