February 27, 2009

i lurve writing

today im busy completing my paper on technology integration into teaching and learning practices.its quite hard for me since ive never been teaching in school.the setting is different with higher learning situation where most technology are being exploited.plus,the different in learning approach is another factor that makes me harder to relate it to my writing.anyway i wont give it a damn.

today , i feel a bit dizzy & nauseating.yeah..sejajar dengan peningkatan usia kandungan so the hormone is truly speeding up their chaotic ramblings.but i felt blessed since this pregnancy is going thru with very minimal morning sickness but with very fatigue,tired and shaking body.i guess my body is mounting a lot of pressure in producing more and more energy needs by
1.me,myself
2.nusaibah , my 2nd daughter who is still breastfeeding with me.
3.the embryo in utero which is now bz building the neuro n internal organ at the moment.

ok.back to the issue.next week will be the starting point for both my children.they will be sent to tadika islam upm.just imagine my lil makcik kecik tu pi skool.i just cant wait to see them.

ok.i think i shud stop blogging.ive already mengunyah many gula2 fruitplus yg masam ni.it helps reducing my nauseous.see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment