February 05, 2009

pictures and words (tag by wanie cm)

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.”

1) I am



2) I really want to go to




3) My favourite place



4) My favourite thing



5) My favourite drink




6) My favourite food



7) My favourite colour



8) I live in



9) I was born in



10) My college was




11) My favourite story


12) My hobby



13) I wish





And now I want to tag:
zaila
hanisah
azurasid

2 comments:

  1. apsal yang number 3 tu macam set pengambaran je? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...suppose it is a comfy home..n the pic happened 2 be superbig.only 3/4 included..heh..ko teringat ke masa berlakon dalam vc kami...sapa sangka their prof is in our vc!ahaks

    ReplyDelete